Mr. A G Krishna Murthy, Chairman of AGK Brand Consulting in an exclusive with hybiz.tv I come from a very ordinary family. Born In Vinukonda in Guntur District in 1942, 4 brothers & a sister. My father was in a rich family by the time we grew we lost everything. I quit my school in the final, learnt stenography, worked as a stenographer for couple of years temporarily in the courts. Got a Central govt job with the archaeological survey of India. Graduated in History later developed interest in history. Was in Chennai for 7 yrs and came back to Hyderabad in 1968.I found the government job very laid a 9-5 job. I thought to do something with my life. Calico mills advertised that the director needs an assistant; I applied and got selected and left for Ahmedabad in 1968. I started to work with her. She was an extraordinary creative and a talented person.

Comments